Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hhhmm

Ok I think I am narrowing down my choices on what to do next. I am going to apply to Teach for America and for the Americorps...did you know you can go to Puerto Rico, Guam or the Virgin Islands and it's not as long as the PeaceCorps?! I am also going to get a TESOL certificate. Maybe then I can live in Spain again where I can meet a Spanish prince and become royalty...or somewhere in South America, maybe I'll find the leader of a drug cartel (or not)! Grad school plans are on hold, why waste money and time on getting a degree that I am not sure I want. For now I am going to try to have a positive attitude about life and be happy for the things I have accomplished and the people in my life. Everything happens for a reason, and we have to keep living life to the fullest no matter what. I am excited for what's to come! I am still going to win $100,000,000 in the lottery too!
*Alanna

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alanna do you want to take a TESOL course online or take a in person course? The course I took was in Santa and it was wonderful, I could give you the directors email...you can also get one online for pretty cheap 150-400$ depending how many hours you want. You know March is hiring season here in South America...,it gives you enough time to take the course and plan. Europe is a little harder to teach because you have to have to go thru a long citizenship process (they favor people with EU cards) anyway Santiago is lame dont come here, but I am going to check out Buenos Aires and Peru...you can always work at a resort in Costa Rica with your bartending experience and fabulous looks!! I am thinking about that...Mexico always needs teachers too. Columbia too...thats where you will find your drug prince. Hope your doing good in Alb!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete