Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Post

Well, I am here in Albuquerque and still trying to figure out what to do. I have about a million ideas floating through my head with deadlines fast approaching and still no clear idea of what to do. I know I can't live with my dad forever so I better get my a$$ in gear and figure this next step out. Here are my ideas so far... 1. grad school (but which program, I don't want to be in grad school forever but I don't really want to go the next logical step of an MBA either), 2. get a TESOL degree and apply to teach in a foreign country, 3. apply to teach for america ( do I really want to sign my life to them for 2 years?), 4. apply to americorps (I like community service and this is only a 9-12 month committment), 5. move to Vegas in the summer and cocktail (will I end up an old wrinkly cocktail waitress with a smokers cough and bunions?)...can you see my dilemma? Can my sister please be a model already so I can be her bag lady...or can I please win that lotto!
* Alanna

1 comment:

  1. Im so proud of you for quitting you job!! Well...I chose your #2 and you want to know what I did this weekend? Got drunk with some chilean construction workers while I waited for a bus to take me to a fair. Yeah my life is pretty ridiculous for being 25. I am definately trying not to grow up...going back to the states is going to be scary!

    ReplyDelete