Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Here I am... 25 and nothing too exciting to show for it. I'm not complaining or feeling sorry for myself, I just wish someone would have sat me down and told me what the "real world" was going to be like. You graduate from college with all these big ideas in your head about this big important fancy job your gonna get and how everything will just fall in place. Then BAM you're out there in the world and that big corner office you thought you were going to get is really just a cubicle in an office filled with a bunch of other people who thought their lives were going to go in a totally different direction too. Not to mention that when you graduate you have some sort of debt to pay off, whether it be loans or credit cards and that's there greeting you with a big F U! So do I keep this job I just got and deal with it and become a grown up or do I keep looking for what really makes me happy?

*Erin

3 comments:

  1. Erin I just love you with ky whole heart, This is the best idea ever...what is going to happen to us!? Haha...well I was already thinking I would move to where you are when I get back if you dont have a husband and want a roommate?? Love this blog, cant wait to hear all our ridiculous stories

    ReplyDelete